Click PLAY above to see the Case Study video.
For the Digiorno for One launch we wanted to create buzz on the biggest social network of the day by creating content that would encourage viral pass-along and sharing. With the tagline that the product was “So Good You’ll Want to Eat Alone”, we developed a viral tool which would call your cell phone and play a pre-recorded excuse to ditch whatever you were doing – so you could enjoy a DiGiorno for One by yourself.
Client: Kraft Foods
Brand: DiGiorno for One
My Role: Management Supervisor
The Problem: New product launch, an individually-sized personal pizza
The Insight: 18-34 year-olds want experiences in social media to be entertaining and fun. Consumers will engage with brands if you give them something entertaining to do, or talk about, or share.
The Solution: A fun and humorous engagement vehicle, delivered where the consumer is spending time multiple times during the day (MySpace), and Word of Mouth Tools to allow for messaging to be spread virally.
- Banner campaign driving traffic to branded profile page had a click-through rate 40% above projections.
- MySpace page went from zero to 5,100 friends in six weeks.
- One in six visitors to the page completed a high value task: Used the Ditcher (10k); printed coupon (21k); friended the page (5k).
Things We Did
- Kraft Foods, DiGiorno Digital AOR
- Member Integrated Marketing Team
- Concepting & Design Information Design
- User Interface Design
- Integrated Voice Response (IVR) App Programming
- Integration with MySpace
Currently 156th in line at Din Tai Fung. Luckily I have a long todo list to get done between here and there.Follow
I need more FaceIDs. Oh, @ishabazz you think dark mode camera means nighttime faceId? That’d be dope.Follow